Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

People are whining about not enough armor sets yet it is way more than dark souls 1. Not as much as dark souls 2 but cmon, its still alot.
FLMAO, MOST OF THEM ARE FROM OTHER GAMES, THEY JUST COPY SETS FROM THE OTHER GAMES, THEY BARELY DID ANY WORK.
fallen knight helm + dragonscale armor + undead legion gauntlets + northen troussers
Morne's set is the best knight set
Havel and smough sets are too heavy
They need to add in all the DLC armour sets, because some of them look really cool, and after all, it is Fashon Souls, not Stat Souls.
The tabs at the top that say Ashes of Ariandel and Ringed City have them. I don't know if you already knew that or not...
Brass Helm + Eastern Plate + Brass Gauntlets and lorian leggins or mornes Leggins = Tank Samurai straight outta Hollister and my favourite set so far

Vilhelm helmet+Ruin armour+brass gauntlets+dragonslayer leggings.
Fire link helm, Undead Legion Chest/Gloves, and Lorians Leggings look rad af
Fire Witch Helm+Armor, Dancer's Gauntlets, Archdeacon's Skirt
With the right facial customization, Lorian's helm, dark armor chest, thorn gauntlets, and harald legs, you get a functional Darth Maul -ish cosplay :)
I'm looking for gear that almost look like glass and as a glowing light in the chest piece does anybody know what that is

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 227.00
Wiki Edits: 21
Only chest piece with "glowing light" that comes to my mind is the Ringed Knight set's. Alternatively, if you're looking for something you saw someone else use, they might have been using Tears Of Denial miracle which adds a glow to the user's chest when active.