Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

***** this place.
Okay I tried to go twice but has soon as I reach the door I get invaded by red phantom...WAY stronger than me judging by; damage, gear and defense. Is it suppose to be this way ?
...Like tenth attemps and they still spawn every time...I don't get it am I suppose to go grind before coming back ? Bc I fought real invadors that weren't so strong...
I feel like I'm talking to myself but if anyone sees this...upon further investigation, it is meant to be like this! That area is meant to be done with allies. They should've explain it somehow.
This place makes no sense even after defeating the invadors they keep coming. I lost all my souls and humanity, I am unable to progress at all since yesterday. The mage just spam soul spear, the girl has a knife/wip? And the tank is just insanely tough. It was probably great when the game came out and there was ton of coop but now I'm completely stuck bc there's no one to help.
I have Dark Souls II for PS3
I can help you if it is possible!
add me ill help you SNIPEGODLY
no summon sign for Manhunter (or anyone for that matter) anywhere between flaming heads and old iron king fog fate. I am in human form, so not sure why its not there?
never mind. doesn't say in article above but in link for old iron king fight, it mentions you need special version of game for manhunter summon
Note: On spawning the Oliver the Collector spirit at the Chest, the dude spawned before I even opened it. So it seems as long as you're in the area he can spawn.