Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Finally the last two - rings and Dark Soul - more farming than I would have imagined for proofs and shackles, medals and swordgrass were easier for me. Appreciate the occasional help along the way, especially the NG++ Nameless King fight - Skorge was a lifesaver. I'm getting a bit old for solo :).
For the achievements where I need to collect all of a certain thing, does it have to be in the same file? For example, do I have to learn all gestures or can I learn some on one file and the rest on the other.
No, but try on ng+
it all has to be on one file
All on the same file, but the Platinum can be achieved if the sub-achievements are on different characters
Are dark souls 3 game of the year edition is same trophy or not ?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,712.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19907
Yes the same trophies. It's just a game bundle, nothing is different except the price
Finally managed to beat the Nameless King with the help of a Sunbro and I never got the achievement.
You need a Sunbro for him? Dude, the first phase is just casual ds Bossfight and the 2nd phase is rolling and attacking. I srsly don't know why evryone is saying his fight is hard.
what are all the secret achievements?
it's here but instead of writing "secret achievements"
they unrevealed it.

ArmyOrtho

Souls: 50.00
I think they are the three different endings.
i just got all the achivements, do you get a theme reward as you did on bloodbourne, or is it just having all 100%?
I got all the miracles but didn't get the achievement. Is there a way to fix this?
Ok, covenant rewards, is it faster to farm items or actually participate in the covenant itself? Except for sunbro, that was pretty easy

ArmyOrtho

I'm not a huge fan of PVP, so I farmed them. If you can get the Symbol of Avarice and the +3 covetous gold ring, it shouldn't take too long. Took me two days to get all the Proofs of Concord Kept from the Silver Knights on the stair case at Anor Londo, but that's the worst one (because to get the achievement for miracles, you need the Darkmoon Blade spell, and to get that you need all 30 Proofs). The others are a bit easier. I farmed the Pale Tongues and the Swordgrass from the darkwraiths, etc. right outside Abyss Watchers (they do most of the work for you). That only took a couple hours). And I got the Human Dregs from the 9 Deacons on the overlook right past Pontiff bonfire. That drop rate sucks, but you only need 10. For Sunbro and Moundmakers, just find a friend online and mow through a few bosses to get all 30 Sunlight Medallions, and the Shackles are easy to get simply by summoning and killing your buddy (need a few embers for this).

ArmyOrtho

You and a friend can blow through all the achievements in a week if you just play a few hours a night.