Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Thinking of using some of the dark miracles and a sythe to create a build based off of Typhus from Warhammer 40k
Hm... ok?
Thank you for the useful information, sir.
Is projected heal found at the lothric banner knight or farther on?

palo615

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
It's further on, AFTER meeting LAPP. You'll jump down and it should be in that area with a Lothric Knight and murkmen.

Mcsticken

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Some people complain about miracle damage.
After fighting Yhorm with all damage boosting items (although, not with optimal stats), I rate miracles 11000/10, would Sunlight Spear again.

But Way of White Corona with the same setup hitting regular enemies (specifically, the ones outside of the Cleansing Chapel) for 263 is ridiculously stupid.
whats weaker: crab's pinch or miracle builds?

Black_Iron_Bob

Souls: 50.00
I've fought mudcrabs tougher than you! Oh wait, wrong game.
Hi guys... I dont have all miracles because iscrew up with some npcs... Can i get the trophy in ng+ finding those missing ones? Thx for any advise

m4t0_1980

Souls: 50.00
Hi guys... I want to earn trophy for miracles but i dont have all because i screw up with some npc.. Can i get the rest in ng+ and then to earn the trophy?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,712.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19907
Yes you can
I have all the miracles but didn't get the achievement. Is there a way to fix this?
Miracles which you start with doesn't count towards achievement, so you have to buy them. It applies to herald and cleric.
You also need to have all miracles on one character/

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 100.00
If you are playing Fire Fades, you need to have the DLC Miracles as well.
I don’t have The Fire Fades edition but I still have all the miracles from the dlcs. I started as a knight and all of these spells are on one character. Would getting them all again on another character work?

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

People love to hammer on Miracles but the potential is so high. Sunlight Spear can 1HKO players often, then there's Force which when combined with Unfaltering Prayer can throw players/enemies off cliffs resulting in easy wins. Vow of Silence has high utility, and the heals are awesome when co-oping. Lightning Arrow is a very good spell as well.
yes but too 1 hit the you usually have to be within dagger range
Sure but you can't deny they are not as good as they should be.

The 1HKO with the Sunlight Spear has to be point blank and with that casting speed, you will hit pretty much no one unless they are stupid or you are way too lucky.

Force is good, I wont deny that. Would be awesome if it would do some damage tho.

Vow of Silence is nice, but it only last 15 seconds, forcing you ro recast it almost too often to actually be of some use, unless you are in coop.

Heals are good in PVE and Coop.

Lighting Arrow is the only actually decent miracle usable in many situations.

All other miracles are either too slow to cast, to too little damage for the investment and/or are plain bad.

I still always make a f****ng cleric everytime I make a new run.

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

It's not hard to use Sunlight Spear at that range though with unfaltering poise. Also Lightning Stake is a very good miracle to counter as well. While true, there aren't many good offensive Miracles, the one that are useful does have lots of utility in both PvE and PvP. A Faith hybrid can reach very high AR in the game due to Deep Protection and the blade spells.

HuntingUnkindled

Addicted
First Warden

I'd also add that Crucifix of the Mad king with STR/FTH build does very high damage. This weapon not only has very good AR at 40/40, but can also be buffed. Use SSS and Deep Protection to raise the AR even more. LKGS has an innate lightning damage which can be further buffed with Lightning Blade as well. Heavy infused weapon using STR/FTH build is a top notch build in both PvE and PvP.
Faith is great for both pve and pvp. Anyone who thinks its a waste is a tryhard ***
miracles in ds3 are as useful as miracles in Africa