VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 2, titled Stormborn begins to set the stage for the coming struggle for the 7 kingdoms. We look at how it plays out.

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,696.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19921
Nice review! However this needs a disclaimer that this is a "Game of Thrones 7" - aka "Any other show's 10". Same as how everyone complains dks2 is "awful" but it's still so much better than most out there ;)

I've been calling the stuff that has been happening for a long while now - And I share the mounting dread of possible dragon death. I hope it comes to nothing, but the books have some ungodly hints of evil magic afoot so I'm still debuffed to dread +15

About Theon: I actually think he made the right call. He couldn't beat Euron in combat, he would just get killed or captured, so running away and living for the next battle should be the way to go. Mind you I know what actually happens to him in the books: He's missing toes which makes him incapable of walking properly, and fingers so he can't hold a sword and is relegated to daggers. His imprisonment weakens him to the point of brittle white hair and he's lost most of his teeth so he can barely eat ground meat leading to severe malnourishment. I would have ran away too!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
lol well as a person who hasn't read the books, if that's the case, the show needs to be doing a better job conveying Theon's state. As far as we know, his missing his lower horn and that's it which made his leap puzzling. Prior to his jump, he was cutting down people just fine.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Chaosmaker

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,653.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Theon's leap wasn't surprising, considering he was completely emasculated by Ramsey Bolton. He was shaking right before he jumped. Ramsey's psychological torture had a severe impact on him.