VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Season 7 of Game of Thrones finally came last night and the first episode brought us boatloads of setup for the coming season. We got a tour de force of most of the major characters left vying for the control of the 7 kingdoms. Each subplot featured some additional reveals, but nothing really moved the story forward, as is typical for an opening episode. SPOILERS TO FOLLOW! One theme in particular that stood out was the evolution of Sansa's personality into something much more suspicious and potentially devious. This is a theme that has been hinted at before and we got ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 218,210.02
Wiki Edits: 40058
I don't know if she's becoming a new villain, but there is something off about her. She says she learned a lot from Cersei so that really makes you wonder if we won't see her do something "shocking" this season, and I don't mean in a good way...

Cas
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,725.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19909
Her book journey is markedly different. It would be weird to see her cross lines because of what Ramsay did as, in the books, it is Jane pool who is given to him.

I think she is right about John doing the good thing instead of the smart one, it's the theme of his character and house, something they are unaware to share with Raegan. Common theme is good people end up dead. Honour is for losers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon