Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

This fight was far too easy. The headless blood letting beast from the layer before was harder and more fun.
The bloodletting beast was even easier... Just kept doing two swipes and a bite (when headless) for me. Kinda boring
way easier than headless beast for me. take a quick weapon, she will stagger at every hit. when stamina runs out, retreat and hide behind the central pillar, but be ready to rolldodge bloodspears from the ground. shoot her clones and get close again to boss and repeat.
poison my ***...doesn't work on her at all...11 straight daggers in her chest and no poison effect.
She causes poison
The Moonlight Blade Tactic has been Patched so it will not work anymore. You're welcome.
Nope, I just cheesed her to death with that tactic. Still very much works.
Final phase you can basically chain visceral attacks by using the auger from behind.
There are jokes about a fetish for tentacles up the butt that I will simply not make.
I fought her with the two NPC summons, she didn't stand a *****ing chance
For shame, casual. ;p

GrimJay72

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
So.
Chalice Dungeons do not scale for NG+...
Does this mean if you're NG++ that she'll pretty much be easy af?
Yes

EvilDeedsYT

Souls: 50.00
I oil don't have kids led to the one in merges loft should i
This is not english

thebearup

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
I found this easier with 1 summon than 2 - since her added health will drag the fight out even longer. Otherwise, not much of a challenge. The boss difficulty in this dungeon seems inverted - with the Pthumerian Descendant (and his quick attacks) being hardest and the Queen the easiest.
I didn't have much trouble with Descendant, but it took me a good hour or so to kill Yharnam.
I think it's really cool that we get to fight Yharnam herself, and this fight provides some important lore, but god damn is this fight easy. It's mostly just a lot of rolling around and spamming R1, then shooting her clones. It would have been way more difficult if that mausoleum thing wasn't protecting you from virtually all her ranged attacks. It also sucks that the NG level doesn't affect Chalice Dungeon difficulty, because she can only get easier and easier, and there's no ulterior reward after getting the Yharnam Stone.