Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

Dark_Phantom_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,710.00
Hey...I'm playing the ps3 Scholar of the first sin edition, and I'm trying to farm the dragon scales for the Dragon remnant covenant.... I'm currently 23 short as of this post...

What I'm asking for is if anyone is willing to help me out...I'm not a great pvper.... I might look more into it another playthrough rigt now I just want the dragon equipment....all I'm really asking for is if anyone is willing to help match up, and I'll happily help them grind out scales if they need as well....

I know I'm a new person and kinda blunt to ask this....but I'm simply trying.

Dark_Phantom_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Or perhaps I'm open to discussing a trade I just don't know what I have to offer but i'm open to discussions, I don't bite~ and I just want to experience as much of the game as I can so I can hopefully get a better build together in the future

mothereternity

Souls: 3,725.00
Bank: 1,557.00
Wiki Edits: 998
There is a dragon scale on a body near the elevator after beating Guardian Dragon in Aldia. If you use a bonfire ascetic on the Ritual Site bonfire and kill the Guardian Dragon again you can keep picking up this item.
Bound to the FEXUS

Even in darkness we need the light. Forum Rules to guide you thru t2/forum-guidelines/
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Dark_Phantom_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

I was hoping to avoid maxing out the ng+ setting on that area to farm scales but its starting to look like I might have to. The pvp in this game is almost non existant... especially for a noob like me (I'm still figuring out what I do and don't like and that in this game weapon/armor/magic wise)