Discuss wiki content and organization here.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,725.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19909
We have begun deployment of beta mouseovers / tooltips for the wikis. This will be tested and rolled out for pages that benefit from such code.

SAMPLE LIVE ON THE RINGED CITY PAGE

Of Note:

• If you mouse over many quickly, you may get several mouseovers one over the other, we are working on this
  • If you're using Adblock, the pages lag. This is adblock's fault and there's nothing we can do about it, please disable it while browsing the wiki (you can use our VIP sub to browse without adverts and enjoy fast speeds and all wiki features)
  • Some tooltips / mouseovers may be out of date. Fix the destination page and then we can refresh them!

We are looking for feedback on this feature such as: What pages would you like to see this in, etc.

We are looking for bug reporting as well, please include:
  • Detailed description of the issue
  • Device and Browser
  • Plugins / extensions you are using with your browser
Tooltips are only available on desktop!
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
As I primarily, if not solely, use the S&S wiki, I think it could be useful on there, however, when I look up items on there, they're usually already set up in a way you can see their different stats.

I know this is off topic, but it could be nice if you could somehow add an option to see the whole sets at a time on the S&S wiki - Instead of just each of the pieces alone.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,725.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19909
Hi anon - thanks for dropping by!

Our objective is to add tooltips/mouseovers to all wikis as we confirm they are working as intended and depending on interest and usefulness, Salt and Sanctuary will be on that list!

We never made "Set" pages for SnS, it's something that could probably be done, but will need some community initiative as I'm currently working on tooltips and other projects - I'll have a go at looking for help for this!
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

seckela

Souls: 53.00
Well, I guess I should have put in my due diligence, I've been working on hover tooltips for the Divinity: OS2 Wiki (as I'm sure all my pestering of you guys has shown). If you guys need anyone else on the team working on this I'd be glad to help.