Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

A similar weapon existed in Demon's Souls. A curved sword called "Blind" wielded by the sister of Garl Vinland, Selen Vinland.
I miss her set. Can't seem to get that Valkyrie look without it.
FYI, if you solo soul of cinder, usurp the fire, and then kill Yuria at the shrine she will drop the darkdrift and her ashes, which you can use to buy the black set from the shrine handmaiden.
Thank you good sir!
I killed her before beating SoC and she dropped them.
Dark Souls 2: A in Dex.
Dark Souls 3: C in Dex.
Good job.
Basically just interesting to spam the light attack against ennemies that can be stun-locked, appart from that I don't see much advantage of using this particular weapon, spacially considering it has a ridiculous 28 DEX required for a poor DEX scalling...
The best way to get your Yoel levels w/out dying and losing your embers is dying via summoning. It works with both invasion + soapstone summons.
I mean, yeah. Or you could just throw yourself from the top level of the shrine 20 times, losing only the first ember (if you even had one) and taking about 10 minutes to max out your "true strength."
Undead Settlement bonfire. The cliff is right beside you. Fastest way.
should probably slightly scale with D INT for physical it is kinda invisible would make sense

Darkdrift

Souls: 3.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Trust me when I say this weapon is good.
Patches, is that you?

Unbreakable_Patches

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 22.00
Wiki Edits: 2
No. I'm Patches.
Yuria builds rejoice, the latest patch finally fixed Darkdrift's excessive stamina usage! The weapon is now great for sustained close-quarters aggression and turtle-punishing, and the bleed is a nice bonus.
Think this would be good for a PvP Bleed build? I don't want shields getting in the way. I was thinking of using this with a Blood Bandit Knife and just enough faith to cast Dorhys' Gnawing since the bleed damage of that spell doesn't seem to scale with anything. I was wondering however if the Saint Tree Bellvine would reduce its bleed buildup, since that catalyst is supposed to have better cast speed at the expense of damage.
My bro Agdayne has been forgotten

SirCranburry

Casual
Convict

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Average bleed, awful scaling in all stats, short reach, and godawful base AR... what DOES this blade have other than less stamina consumption and a useless shield-break effect? It belongs in a trash can

SirCranburry

Casual
Convict

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 3
It also can't be infused

Darkdrift

Souls: 3.00
Wiki Edits: 6
I have feathers on my hilt.