Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Automata Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The final reward is actually different in slots. If you reveal 11B's intent, the Melee Defense Chip will require only 20 slots, otherwise 26.
The Chip size is random.
Got an 18 slot one for revealing.
14 slot Melee Defense Chip for both revealing and concealing 11B's intent here.

ohmygodie

Souls: 50.00
26 vs 20 for me too
what the cost of the chip is random as far as im aware.
I got a 18 slot for concealing.
The slots of the defence chip are random ranging 14-26 save and reload befor delivering if you wanna try to get better slots
26 roll on my first go.. my awful MMO luck follows me here, ugh.
lesbian andriod lovers?! hot hot hot!
Has anyone found a bug where 16d wont pawn in the hangar? She won't spawn for me. But I did the Goliath fight in the city ruins does that have something to do with it?

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,991.50
Wiki Edits: 204
Yeah, the Bunker is in a state of high alert after the goliath fight. All NPCs that aren't operators or the commander are gone. (deployed I assume) Do the next story objective and check again. Bunker should be back to normal and 16D should be there.

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

Has anyone else seen 16D's dialogue after both options? The 180 in her attitude is crazy.
Don't tell her: 16D is sad and says that she was lovers with 11B and that she'll turn into a combat model to avenge her.
Tell her: 16D is belligerent and says that 11B abused her, and that she deserved the pathetic death she got.
Like, wow. What a difference.
I think it's to avoid any suspicion that she was an accomplice so she doesn't get punished. If she doesn't know, she has no reason to be harsh.
I do not understand; why isn't 11B pre-mission state restored to another body?

Fallenangel700

Caffeinated
Guardian

I'm not sure. The game is never clear on when exactly a YoRHa android dies, and when they just reload a previous version of themselves. All I know is that a YoRHa actually dying can happen, because an Operator mentions it.
My only guesses are: Her save got corrupted.
Her pre-mission state never loaded because of an error caused by the prolonged, virus-corrupted nature of her death.
She deleted her pre-mission state because she was going AWOL and she didn't want another 11B to replace her.

This is just wild speculation, so your guess is as good as mine.

ak47zaq

Souls: 50.00
11B maybe developed self-awareness due to near-death experiences, which made her understand her own existence was unique, thus she didn't want to initiate self-destruct and erase her back up settings since she doesn't want to be replaced. It's like she has almost same consciousness as a human being. That's probably why she went AWOL. Anyway, I feel like to revel the truth to 6D, since it's a respect for 11B's self-awareness, and as a close friend, 6D must be able to understand 11B's choice and respect that even tho she said very bad thing after I reveled the truth to her. She must said that to avoid possible punishment and I believe she was crying in her heart.
Simple. all combat models when killed are permanently done. to be replaced by a fresh new unit. all Yorha wants them to do is kill things anyway. "BUT BUT BUT past experiences will make them do better in combat!" you say. well.. ***SPOILERS*** Yorha doesn't want that to happen. because. "they need to die to continue the cycle" why they let the machines evolve but not the androids. to make things easier. BUT BUT 2B! 9S! well. ***SPOILERS*** 2B is NOT a combat model to begin with. and 9S is also NOT a combat model. also A2 is what will happen if they let a combat unit become a veteran.
Pretty sure that if a Black Box, or a unit itself is sufficiently damaged, it becomes nigh impossible for the unit to return to the Bunker.(Dialogue that happens in the first quarter of [C/D]).
On top of that, 11B reports that she might have been infected with a virus, and connecting back to the Network with a virus might be a great way to spread that virus to others. (End of [A/B], start of [C/D])
Despite her fear of death in the end, if the alternative might have been destroying YoRHa, then a painful death may have been preferable.
I'm assuming that 16D is angry at 11B for desertion, and making up bad stuff to say about 11B when 2B tells her the truth although they were actually lovers?