VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Bethesda has announced that Fallout 4 will be receiving a new update next week that will bring PS4 Pro support to the apocalyptic open world RPG. The update will also bring new features to Mod content for the PS4, Xbox One and PC, and those details will be coming next week. Fallout 4 PS4 Pro Details Beginning next week, Fallout 4’s Update 1.9 will add support for the power of the PS4 Pro. The update provides enhanced lighting and graphic features, including: Native 1440p resolution Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs Enhanced Godray effects No exact date for the update has been given, when ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Forum_Pirate

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 23,006.50
Wiki Edits: 18
I was curious as to why they were bothering with higher definition textures, but if they require a 1080 that makes more sense. Not that there is any shortage of 4k textures for fallout 4, but so far as I know the whole game hasn't been reskinned that way.

PS, Why is it that every time someone updates something for the PS4 pro a 60 fps mode isn't an option? There's what, 2 games that offer it? I'd take a solid 60 fps (or even a solid 45+) over the constant 25 ish of the ps4 but with better visuals. Not for every game, but certainly for every action game.
"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions"
- George W. Bush