Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

TomBombadil515_

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 329.00
Bank: 0.00

MAY ALL MEN AND FALSE GODS PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!

Icegodzilla

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 3,243.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Indeed my friend praise the black dragon :cheers:

Godzilla the Rock always up for jolly co op

Moscrow

Casual
Convict

Souls: 367.00
Pain... So much Pain... Mauldron giggled to himself, having just gotten the scales you so generally offered. He shoos you away while giving a seemingly simple stone to you in return, which he said had "Special Properties." It seemed like a hunk of junk, put you took it anyway, feeling it had a connection to the Great Dragons. You walk away with a sigh... "Hurgh!"... Blood drains from you, your prey's sword through your back. You figure it might at least be a good luck charm, right? Insane rage builds up inside you, as you roar. Unknowingly to all, the Stone glows. The prey steps back in shock, as your once human eyes turn a brilliant gold. Skin starts to harden as the blood flow stops, thick scales grow around you, as your transcendence finally completes. The prey turns to run, only for a clawed hand to grab their neck, and crush. The prey is dead before he hits the ground. Another scale to your collection. Fire bursts from your maw in triumph, as an old vow is made, from deep within, the vision of an Ancient Black Dragon whispers your new objective , following your new Form emerging. "May... All men, and False Gods pay for what they have done!"
"As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers." - Madara Uchiha

Moscrow

Casual
Convict

Souls: 367.00
P.s. Are you on Playstation?
"As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers." - Madara Uchiha

Icegodzilla

Insomniac
Sinner

That was pretty epic you guys are making me wanna play dks 2 again. (though I am still not done with eso)

and yes I am on ps4 and so is tom if you want to know our psns they are on our avatars under the little pm button

and they should also be on the members list which is the fourth post

HavocKB

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 532.00
I just found out about these user covenants. I would have loved to join. Seems like it's dead in the covenant threads...

It also sucks that platform and SM are limiting factors. Platform mostly. Being on PC I could never be a part of events.

Here's to hopelessly hoping this will revived

Icegodzilla

Insomniac
Sinner

Sure your welcome to join though anymore this is mainly used for role play purposes or simply talking to each other since there isn't enough people on the same platform/sm to really set up events. I do make it a habit to check the forum once a day and respond to any and all threads.

Welcome to the cov and may all men and false gods fear your wrath!!

Icegodzilla

Insomniac
Sinner

Hey guys so I finaly got around to getting all the achievements in blooodbonre and I am now moving on to dks 2 and getting all the achievements in there. So I will be playing dks 2 fairly soon again.

Icegodzilla

Insomniac
Sinner

In preparation for dks 3 I have been playing dks 2 again and would like to do covenant events again. I am thinking about making a psn community for the obsidian lords and hopefully start doing events again.

L0RDVTX

Souls: 55.00
Bank: 0.00
are you people still active? I would like to join: i'm on xbox 360 and i am souls level 204, 4 million soul memory.