For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

GoSatta

Souls: 65.00
So I went AFK with the Cat Covenant Ring on. Came back, am in forest, but couldn't find the world master.

There were a load of drops near the entrance fog gate to the forest. I picked up, among other things:

48 COPIES OF GWYN's SOUL

67 TWIN HUMANITIES

36 DIVINE BLESSINGS

+ many many of something like "(woman's name) Blessing" which restores large HP over time.

This is apart from the fact that it seems you can farm unlimited souls AFK - if you are battered to death while AFK you lose nothing and no penalties when you "die". If the world master is vanquished by another invader, you still pocket the souls. Never seen any mention of this on any of the boards, but the crazy copies of GWYN has really got me scratching my head.

Not complaining though - I haven't finished my NG and I'm wandering about with his fully pumped-up greatsword!

What's going on?

Raziergel

Souls: 90.00
Modul trainers... everyone can get this many, I also found a drop of like 10 Souls of Gwyndolin which was meant to be for another (I was in the FOrrest Hunter Convenant). They were pretty much pissed... I dropped it right away in the depths where it belongs <.<
And PVP in Oolacile Town is messed up also, because for all the Elizabeth Mushroom Users, tehy have like those unlimately, I loss every single of the dozen of PVP "Duels" ( I am now Darmoon Blade Hunter) and thats makes no fun at all. I had only one Elizabeth mushroom, I just walked towards that noob and drop it right in front oh her and made the "Well What is it!?" gesture. And whats so more, This cheater invades as Darkwraith as soon you turn yourself unhollow there, so I just disconnected, because doing **** like this as phantom is the worst >:(
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 366,007.49
Bank: 8,527.71
Wiki Edits: 30305
DO NOT PICK UP GIFTS FROM UNKNOWN PLAYERS

There's a chance the items are modded, and you get your account banned.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

lordnoah

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 13,180.50
Fexelea wrote:DO NOT PICK UP GIFTS FROM UNKNOWN PLAYERS

There's a chance the items are modded, and you get your account banned.

in ds1?

Sidney_Losstarot

Souls: 19,976.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 2141
Yes and even on PS3
A few years ago i was ganking in the Forest and, as the invader arrived, i shot him with a Dragonslayer GreatBow
One of the white who was with us saw me using this bow very frequently and decided to drop me 999 Gough's Arrows which had a tremendous AR....normally this Arrows have an AR of 105, the Arrows he dropped to me had a thing like 450 of AR and the name displayed on the item was "item name ?"
So yeah, cheaters exists even on PS3
Let's hope that the PS4 version will be clean....
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 2,509.54
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 460
Sidney_Losstarot wrote:Yes and even on PS3
A few years ago i was ganking in the Forest and, as the invader arrived, i shot him with a Dragonslayer GreatBow
One of the white who was with us saw me using this bow very frequently and decided to drop me 999 Gough's Arrows which had a tremendous AR....normally this Arrows have an AR of 105, the Arrows he dropped to me had a thing like 450 of AR and the name displayed on the item was "item name ?"

I'll second this. I once ran into a guy who was able to sprint and cast continuous mist spells. It didn't match any known glitch/exploit (definitely wasn't dragon head for instance). I've also seen infinite healthers a few times.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

lordnoah

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 13,180.50
Sidney_Losstarot wrote:Yes and even on PS3

i wasn't asking about the cheaters i was asking about getting banned