Discuss the Witcher III and its wiki, share tips, discuss expansions and DLC!
Wiki: Visit the Witcher 3 Wiki

Rakuyo

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 2,112.50
Bank: 57,391.00
Wiki Edits: 12686
announakis wrote:The story, the characters etc all points to a great RPG game from the start.

But the fighting feels even more floaty than in a batman game where your character seems to have a life of his own, does not respond well because it is preoriented towards predefined behaviours during the fight...it is not accurate, it feels like there is half an autopilot integrated...

and gathering all freaking flower, picking gazillions of loot that are probably all linked to some crafting system, having to figure out 200 different crafting items / spells....

I just can't...I played 3 hours of this game and the best thing in it is that at least you have an autopilot on your horse so you can do something else in the countless minutes of traveling from point A to B from a quest!

the worst in this is that I am perfectly able to see how this is an awesome game if you have the time and patience for all this open world crap. but...not for me anymore.

I will never be able to play an third person action RPG game that has not been designed by from software as long as others cannot actually understand that there are now new minimum standards to these game that souls have set.

I would prefer to have the witcher 3 put as a movie rather than a game really. I would totally watch this. But i can't play this.

I guess I will have to try salt and sanctuary?

Well I for one loved the combat system.

I also loved all the other parts of the game.

"I will never be able to play an third person action RPG game that has not been designed by from software as long as others cannot actually understand that there are now new minimum standards to these game that souls have set."

This makes me barf.
Shop IconShop Icon