well they are over priced and never on discount:

so

15cm61l.jpg

AlanC9

Crystal Cave
Lord of the Fallen

Souls: 50.00
They have been on sale twice in the past year, I'm told. It only happens when they do the "everything 30% off" sales.

@ MeetYourNanny: that's pretty dumb feedback. Origin itself has nothing to do with how EA decides to price stuff.

It's really very simple:  If the DLC are "overpriced", (as far as you are concerned) don't buy them.  If you want them, and consider them worth the price, do buy them.  Your money, your decision.  Whinging that something "should be cheaper" only marks you as a fool, or a child.

The "discount" I got was when I purchased EA/Origin cards on a discount at Target.

They have been on sale twice in the past year, I'm told. It only happens when they do the "everything 30% off" sales.

@ MeetYourNanny: that's pretty dumb feedback. Origin itself has nothing to do with how EA decides to price stuff.

loled thanks for that

Or just wait for the Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered, complete with all DLC. It'll happen eventually.

Do not know if this has been mentioned, but the fact that if you own a Xbox-One, and a PC version, you have to purchase 2 sets of everything is pretty costly, and annoying.  My wife likes console gamihg, I like PC... Did we get shocked finding out nothing from the PC dlc's transferred to the Xbox One, like the 360 did...Yet to keep up with things we had to upgrade...That was not right, and a slap in the face of loyal Bioware customers..