The latest patch for Fallout 76, 220.127.116.11. which was released on December 4th includes an increase for maximum stash storage, performance and stability improvements. Bethesda have already announced there will be another patch slated for December 11th.
Fallout 76 Patch 18.104.22.168. Details
The patch that was released on December 4th is considerably smaller than the previous patch that was released last month. This one is 3GB for console and only 36MB for PC.
- Xbox: 22.214.171.124
- PS4: 126.96.36.199
- PC: 188.8.131.52
Patch 184.108.40.206 brings overall performance improvements with a return of uncapped PC framerates and will no longer cause movement speed to increase when high framerates are reached.
The Fallout 76 client which is used by PC players and servers have been given more stability improvements since the previous patch.
C.A.M.P. Crafting and Workshops
- Stash increase – The maximum for stash has increased by 50%, this means you can now hold 600 pounds. Bethesda plan to increase the max further in future updates once this has been fully tested.
- Enemies – You will now receive a reduced level of XP rewards for killing high-level creatures.
- Bosses – An issue that affected instanced Boss loot has been fixed. You will now receive the correct amount of items 2-4 per boss dependant on creature’s difficult/level.
- Weapons – The weapon damage has now been increased by 20% across all types.
Weapon effects have now been applied, when you hit another player with the Cryolator, a Chilled, Frosted or Frozen status effect will be given depending on the amount of hits the player receives.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Console: Fixed an issue that could cause the player to encounter an infinite loading screen when signing out of their console account while playing Fallout 76.
- Xbox: Addressed a crash that could occur when sending multiple team invites immediately after exiting Vault 76 to a player who is not a friend.
- Power Armor: Fixed an issue affecting Power Armor frames that could prevent the player from exiting their Power Armor.
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards inside Nuke Silos no longer display portions of launch codes too soon after the codes were reset for the week.
- Traps: Players can no longer continuously disarm the same grenade trap.
C.A.M.P., WORKSHOPS, AND CRAFTING
- C.A.M.P.: Moving C.A.M.P. locations will now correctly move standalone items built by the player into the build menu’s Stored tab.
- Workshops: On PS4, wires will no longer appear to float in mid-air when attempting connect two or more objects.
- Turrets: Will no longer become invisible if the player is not present at their C.A.M.P. when their turrets are destroyed.
- Perk Cards: Ranking up a Perk Card will no longer cause a duplicate card to appear.
- Teams: Fixed an issue that could prevent a team from being correctly formed in a game world after creating the team on the Main Menu when both players are using new characters.
- Teams: Display durations for social notification have been reduced when many notifications are pending. This should help address an issue in which players did not see that they successfully joined a team.
- Mutations: The Electrically Charged and Unstable Isotope Mutations no longer provide the player with bonus Health.
- AFK: Players will now be disconnected from a game world after 10 minutes of inactivity and will be prompted with a timer 1 minute before being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, cursor position will no longer be disjointed from clicks in the Atomic Shop while using 16:10 resolutions.
- Enemies: Red crosshairs and enemy health bars will no longer persist on-screen when an enemy is no longer in view.
- Localization: Subtitles will now appear correctly, and English voiceover will play, for game clients in languages that do not have their own localized voiceover when listening to a Holotape or interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate data to appear in the Pip-Boy’s Stat and Effects interfaces.
- Respawn: Dying while severely overencumbered will no longer remove all map markers when attempting to respawn. Instead, the player can now respawn at the nearest discovered Map Marker.
- Quest Tracker: Quest objective notifications will no longer appear for inactive Quests immediately upon connecting to a world.
If you want moreFallout 76 content be sure to read Fallout 76 Details For Next Major Patches Revealed By Bethesda and Bethesda Offers Replacement Canvas Bags For Fallout 76: Power Armor Edition. You can also check out some of our Fallout 76 guides.