THQ Nordic and Black Forest Games release a new trailer for their upcoming survival RPG Fade to Silence, sharing a peek at the game.
Fade to Silence – Where is My Mind Trailer Released
This frosty new trailer shows off some of the otherworldly enemies all set in a the wintry wilderness. Fade to Silence takes place in a frozen, post-apocalyptic world where not only the elements will pose a threat but the supernatural looking enemies. The title also brings a puzzling storyline to solve, a challenge to gather resources and an atmospheric ambience.
The trailer also features some darker forces, which looks like a nightmare inspired by Lovecraftian terrors. The game mixes in traditional survival RPG mechanics with combat against the monstrous creatures. Players can play in single player or team up with a friend in co-op to battle horrors together.
The voice that is featured in the trailer definitely adds to the creep factor, specially when out alone in the forest. Its definitely an interesting concept, survival with H.P. Lovecraft enemies to fight off while enduring the elements.
Features of the game include:
- Explore a vast winter landscape: From a frozen river delta to once-lush farmlands and dense forests, each area features a myriad of locations to explore.
- Tense atmosphere and unforgiving gameplay. This is a strategist’s game.
- Wolf Sled Expeditions: Pack your sled, take a follower with you, and go on long-term expeditions into the farthest regions.
- Recruit followers to get access to better gear, enabling you to survive the cold environment and increasingly dangerous creatures.
- An exploration mode lets you roam the world and experience the story at your own pace.
- Lead your followers and keep them alive. You will face harsh choices.
You can watch the new trailer below:
Fade to Silence is currently in Steam Early Access but will release on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC on April 30th.
If you want more RPG news be sure to check out next Final Fantasy 15 Director’s First Independent Game Focuses On An RPG About Paralympians and Tactical RPG Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Launches On PS4, Xbox One And PC On April 30th.