Last updated on November 28th, 2019
Sci-fi action-RPG by Elder Games, Everreach: Project Eden gets a release date of December 4th for Xbox One and PC.
Everreach: Project Eden for Xbox One and PC Launches December 4th
Publisher Headup Games and developer Elder Games have announced the release date for sci-fi action-RPG Everreach: Project Eden which will launch on December 4th. Along with this release date is the third instalment for the trailer series called “Secret Documentation”. This latest trailer outlines the gear that Everreach Security Division Lieutenant Nora Harwood uses and shows more of the upgrade system which offers over 80 choices and a vast skill tree.
You can check out the official features below:
– Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions
– Customize your skills and gear through a classical skill tree with over 80 upgrades
– Engage in tactical battles, deploy force fields or use the environment against your foes
– Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
– Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artists who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
– Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
You can check out the new trailer below:
Everreach: Project Eden will launch for Xbox One and PC via Steam on December 4th. Playstation 4 version will launch in 2020.
For more news be sure to read next Latest Phoenix Point Trailer Shares Lore and Demon Knights Of Ankhoron Action-RPG Gets Funded On Kickstarter. If you’re looking for something to play this December be sure to watch/read our Phoenix Point: An XCOM Evolution preview.