Return to the heart of Tamriel with our Imperial City Anniversary Event! While the three Alliances continue to vie for control of Cyrodiil, the Imperial City itself remains firmly under Daedric occupation. Dive into the capital during the event and earn bonus rewards including double Tel Var Stones, double the chance to find unique drops, and more!
Imperial City Anniversary Event Details
- Event Start: Thursday, September 7 at 15:00 BST
- Event End: Monday, September 18 at 15:00 BST
- How to Enter: To take part in the event, you must either have access to the Imperial City DLC game pack via an ESO Plus membership or have purchased it from the in-game Crown Store.
- Crown Store Sale: The Imperial City DLC is on sale (50% off) for 1250 crowns
- Crown Store Sale: The Imperial City Collector’s Edition is on sale (40% off) for 3300 crowns.
The Collector’s Bundle includes the Mind-Shriven Horse, the Mind-Shriven Skin, the Daedrat pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls in addition to the DLC game pack itself.
Imperial City Anniversary Event Rewards
While taking part in the Imperial City Anniversary Event, you’ll earn bonus rewards, including:
- Double the amount of Tel Var Stones dropped from all monsters
- Double the chance of picking up either the Stonefire Scamp pet or the Soul-Shriven Skin
- Double the amount of Key Fragments
- Double the amount of sacks dropped by Cunning Scamps and Trove Scamps
To earn the above items, take part in any Imperial City activities, including clearing the Imperial Sewers below the city and capturing zones in the city streets. You can even earn bonus Key Fragments by taking on the DLC game packs’ two unique dungeons: White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison.