Zenimax have dropped the motherload of events for the end of the year, which includes a furry feline charity event set to #SlayDragonsSaveCats .
ESO Slay Dragons Save Cats – End of Year Events
Are you ready to save a bunch of cute furry creatures? No I am not talking about the Khajiits or the their equally heart-warming Alfiq. Zenimax have announced a new event rounding off the end of the Season of the Dragon – Dragon Rise, where together with Best Friends Animal Society and FOUR PAWS International, your Dragon kills will result in a collective mighty donation. For every 5 Dragons slain, $1 will be donated to the cause, with a maximum of $200,000.
Here are the details for the Dragon slaying activities:
From now until December 9th:
You can find Dragons to defeat in the Northern and Southern Elsweyr zones (accessible via the Elsweyr Chapter or Dragonhold DLC) or in the Scalebreaker DLC dungeon “Lair of Maarselok.” This includes the Dragons in the Sunspire Trial, too!
#SlayDragonsSaveCats for charity funding goals/progress
In-game Events and Rewards
Elder Scrolls Online will be ending the year with a number of events which this time will include Dragon Rise starting on October 3rd. The Witches Festival will also be returning and sets to bring some more witchy mayhem and rewards.
Each event will have a number of goodies to claim including non-combat pets, costumes, styles and furnishings. These events will also grant players more Event Tickets to go towards Indrik Feathers & Berries for the Pure-Snow Indrik mount. Each Event Ticket earned from participating in the activities will gain you an extra entry for the Season of the Dragon Sweepstakes.
- Dragon Rise (10/3-10/13)—Explore the home of the Khajiit and complete the Northern Elsweyr Pathfinder Achievement to unlock new collectibles for all Elsweyr owners. Check your progress on the Dragon Rise website and find more info in the announcement article.
- Witches Festival (10/24-11/3)—Tamriel’s grim celebration returns with ghastly quests and spooky new rewards—boo!
- Undaunted Celebration (11/14-11/17)—Take on ESO’s challenging dungeons to receive reward boxes.
- Dawn of the Dragonguard (11/26-12/8)—Fell Dragons to earn bonus loot and earn double rewards from the Wrathstone DLC, Elsweyr Chapter, Scalebreaker DLC, and Dragonhold DLC.
- New Life Festival (12/19-1/1/2020)—Celebrate the end of another great year and the beginning of the new one with fun quests and mud balls. Lots of mud balls.
There are also additional prizes to win in-game and physical prizes by taking part in the Season of the Dragon Sweepstakes. Prizes include ESO merch, Horn of Ja’darri drinking horn and in-game rewards.
Zenimax will be doing a number of prize draws with a final draw offering a grand prize of a wall mounted Kaalgrontiid Dragon Head Trophy, which is crafted by Volpin Props, for the winner to display proudly. For more details on this visit the Elder Scrolls Online website.
Don’t forget the Dragonhold Prologue quest starts on October 8th.
If you’re currently making your way through Elsweyr be sure to drop by our Elder Scrolls Online wiki. You can also check our ESO guides section for builds, beginner guides and more. You might also be interesting find out what’s coming with Update 24 and future patches.