Zenimax have launched their free trial for ESO Plus, so if you ever wanted to try out the benefits in Elder Scrolls Online you can now until May 6th.
Elder Scrolls Online Plus Free Trial
To get a taste of ESO Plus you can now try out the free trial that runs until May 6th at 10:00 AM EDT. Currently the 5 Year Anniversary Event is moving into the last week of festivities, so it comes at a great time to enjoy the benefits which includes access to all DLCs, meaning you can pick up each of the daily quests needed to earn yourself those Anniversary Jubilee Gift Boxes.
While ESO Plus isn’t mandatory for players to enjoy the game, it can be super helpful with a Craft Bag to store all your mats, increased experience, access to all DLCs and more. You can test out all these different features with the free trial which includes all these advantages:
ESO Plus Benefits
- Full access to DLC game packs—new zones, quests, dungeons, and more
- Includes the Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, Clockwork City, Dragon Bones, Morrowind (zone and story), Wolfhunter, Murkmire, and Wrathstone
- A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all of your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all the characters on your account
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
While usually ESO Plus comes with crowns each month, this benefit is only for fully paid members.
How to Start Your Free Trial
To get your hands on a free trial of ESO Plus, you will need to visit the Crown Store:
- Log into The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Navigate to the Crown Store.
- Select the ESO Plus tab.
- Select “Free Trial!”
What to Do During the Free Trial
To get the most out of your free trial be sure to pick up the added daily quests which can be found in such DLC zones as Murkmire, Clockwork City or Orsinium, if you’re missing any of those from your collection you can go pick up the dailies from those zones. You can also take on the DLC dungeons by picking up the Undaunted Pledges, these even include the latest Wrathstone: Frostvault and Depths of Malatar. Both of these dailies will gain you Jubilee Boxes. Don’t forget to use your Jubilee Cake 2019 Memento to get which grants 100% experience XP buff as well as two event tickets.
For more Elder Scrolls Online read more in Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates Turning 5 Years Old With 5 Week Event and don’t miss out the latest trailer for Elsweyr in Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Trailer Features Necromancer Class. You can also learn about all the upcoming Elsweyr Sets.