Zenimax have launched a free trial for ESO Plus over this weekend starting August 8th, so if you ever wanted to try out the benefits in Elder Scrolls Online you can try out the DLCs and more!
Elder Scrolls Online Plus Free Trial Starts August 8th
To get a taste of ESO Plus you can now try out the free trial that runs from August 8th until August 13th at 10:00 AM EDT. Currently the Orsinium Celebration festival is happening, which means you can take part using the ESO Plus free trial as this covers the DLC. Explore Wrothgar, gain double crafting node materials, double rewards from dailies and Maelstrom Arena chests.
ESO Plus Benefits
While ESO Plus isn’t mandatory for players to enjoy the game, but it can be super helpful as it comes with a Craft Bag to store all your materials, increased experience, access to all DLCs and more. You can test out all these different features with the free trial which includes all these perks:
- Full access to DLC game packs—new zones, quests, dungeons, and more
- Includes the Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the Hist, Horns of the Reach, Clockwork City, Dragon Bones, Morrowind (zone and story), Wolfhunter, Murkmire, Wrathstone and Summerset (zone and story).
- A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all of your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all the characters on your account
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
Note: While usually ESO Plus comes with crowns each month, this benefit is only for fully paid members.
How to Start Your Free Trial
To get your hands on a free trial of ESO Plus, you will need to visit the Crown Store:
- Log into The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Navigate to the Crown Store.
- Select the ESO Plus tab.
- Select “Free Trial!”
What to Do During the Free Trial
To get the most out of your free trial be sure to pick up the added daily quests which can be found in such DLC zones as Murkmire, Clockwork City or Orsinium, if you’re missing any of those from your collection you can go pick up the dailies from those zones. You can also take on the DLC dungeons while completing some Undaunted Pledges. These include Wrathstone Dungeons: Frostvault and Depths of Malatar as well as latest Scalebreaker Dungeons: Lair of Maarselok and Moongrave Fane.
If you want more Elder Scrolls Online content be sure to visit to watch our latest Youtube video which covers all the upcoming sets for the Scalebreaker DLC. You can also check out our latest ESO Builds: The Universal Templar. Not sure what race to pick? Check out our ESO Best Race Guide: What Race To Pick In Elder Scrolls Online (2019).