Zenimax have announced that console players who watch Elder Scrolls Online streams on Twitch will now be able to get Twitch drops.
Elder Scrolls Online Now Has Twitch Drops for Console
Coinciding with the release of the Dragonhold DLC on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, Zenimax have announced those on console will now be able to sign up for Twitch drops. That’s right, you can now gain drops from watching your favourite ESO streamers (that’s us right?) when drops are enabled.
How to get Drops on Console
In order to activate drops your account you will need to link your Xbox One or Playstation 4 account to your Twitch.
To link your account:
- Log into your ESO account at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com.
- Note that if you don’t know your account info, you can reset your email and activate your account via the additional in-game steps below.
- Click the Linked Accounts link on the left side of the page.
- Click the Link Twitch Account button.
- A Twitch window will appear.
- If you are logged into your Twitch account already, you’ll be asked to authorize Elder Scrolls Online-Live to use your Twitch account.
- If you are not logged into your Twitch account, you’ll be prompted to log in.
- Click Authorize to link your ESO account to your Twitch account.
After completing those steps you will be able to watch ESO streams to earn drops which include Ouroboros Crown Crates which contain a number of different in-game consumables. These can be Crown Poisons, Mimic Stones, Riding Lessons or Experience Scrolls. You can also have a chance to gain an exclusive Senche of Scarlet Regret mount or Senche Cub of Scarlet Regret Pet, perfect to accompany you on your Elsweyr adventures.
Changing Your ESO Account Email
If you have created your ESO account with an incorrect email and have trouble logging into your ESO account via the official website, you now have the option to change your address to start the activation process in-game.
- Log in to The Elder Scrolls Online and select a character.
- Navigate to the Options menu.
- Select Account.
- Select Change Email.
- Enter a valid email address and save.
- Check your new email inbox for the activation email and activate the account.
Be sure to follow our Fextralife Twitch channel as we have Twitch Drops enabled when they are available, usually we will put this in the title so you know when they are active.
If you’ve been wanting to check out Elder Scrolls Online but wondering whether to take the plunge, you can enjoy the free play event which starts November 6th until November 13th on all platforms so you also have time to check out the base game and the Witches Festival!
For more ESO content be sure to read next Elder Scrolls Online Dragonhold & Update 24 Major Changes and The Elder Scrolls Online Witches Festival Extended. The Witches Festival is on until November 11th this year, so don’t miss out on the many rewards and take advantage of the XP buff.