Zenimax have announced the next in-game event for the MMORPG Elder Scrolls Online will be The Daedric War, celebrating Vvardenfell, Clockwork City and Summerset.
Elder Scrolls Online Daedric War Celebration Event Starts January 20th
The Daedric War Celebration for the Elder Scrolls Online will start on Thursday January 20th at 10 AM EST and will finish on Tuesday February 1st at 10 AM EST. Players will need to have access to/own Morrowind, Clockwork City and Summerset DLCs which are all available through ESO Plus.
Want to know if ESO plus is right for you? Check out our ESO DLC Review.
What is the Daedric War Celebration Event?
In-game events for ESO offer players a chance to gain some extra rewards and The Daedric War Celebration is no different. This time concentrating on the regions of Vvardenfell, Clockwork City and Summerset. You will need to explore, complete quests and adventure through these regions for a chance to gain Daedric War Spoils.
Complete the following activities:
- Finishing the event introductory quest
- Slaying Delve and World Bosses
- Slaying monsters
- Opening Treasure Chests, Safeboxes, lootable objects, Psijic Portals, Thieves Troves, and harvest nodes
- Closing Abyssal Geysers
- Slaying bosses within the Halls of Fabrication, Asylum Sanctorum, and Cloudrest Trials
Completing above activities will grant players a Daedric War Spoils reward box which will contain the following items:
- NEW Evergloam Champion weapon style pages
- NEW Gloam Gryphon Fledgling pet runebox
- Crafting materials
- Style items for styles found in the Vvardenfell, Clockwork City, and Summerset zones
- Overland set items
- Valuables you can sell for gold
- Treasure maps for Vvardenfell, Clockwork City, and Summerset zones
- Transmutation Crystals
- Motif chapters for styles found in the Vvardenfell, Clockwork City, and Summerset zones
- Snowhawk Mage armor style pages
- Slag Town Diver Skin runebox
- Thetys Ramarrys’s Bait Kit runebox
- Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet fragment
Completing the first daily quest in either Vvardenfell, Clockwork City or Summerset, or the weekly Asylum Sanctorum or Cloudrest quest will grant players a Glorious Daedric War Spoils reward box instead. These contain a greater chance to include rarer event rewards such as unique styles or pets.
Completing the activities in these zones will also grant bonus rewards:
- Double (non-event) reward boxes for zone daily quests and Trial weekly quests
- Increased rewards from harvest nodes
- Not including fishing holes or heavy sacks
- World, Delve, and Trial bosses drop additional loot when defeated
- Vvardenfell and Clockwork City public dungeons and world bosses have a chance to drop a tradeable style page for the Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
- The final boss in both the Asylum Sanctorum and Halls of Fabrication have a guaranteed chance to drop a tradeable style page for the Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
This in-game event will also give event tickets which can be used at the Impresario vendor in exchange for a number of items. Players can earn up to two Event Tickets per day from completing one Vvardenfell quest or Clockwork City daily quest. You can also get one ticket from completing your first Summerset daily quest. A total of 26 tickets can be earnt during the event.
How to Unlock Dailies
Players must first unlock the Morrowind’s Ashlander dailies by completing the Ancestral Ties questline in Ald’ruhn. Also you will need to complete Clockwork City’s zone story quest Lost in the Gloam to unlock The Blackfeather Court dailies and the zone’s two delve quests The Halls of Regulation and The Shadow Cleft.
Impresario vendor items:
- All three Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments
- Including the Hallowed Hourglass Basin, Illuminated Dragon Scroll, and Kvatchian Incense
- The first fragment for the Scales of Akatosh skin, the Aureate Anointing Oils
- Evergloam Champion weapon style pages
- Gloam Gryphon Fledgling pet
- Group Repair Kits
New Morphable Event Reward
This event will be the first time you will be able to collect part of the brand-new morphing collectable the Soulfire Dragon Illusion, and the first fragments for the year’s first morphable event reward, the Scales of Akatosh skin. More details will be revealed later on how to gain this skin.
New to The Elder Scrolls Online? Check out our ESO Beginner Guide 2022: Everything You Need To Know. For more on armor, weapons, classes and more check out our Elder Scrolls Online wiki.
For more news find it here in Path Of Exile: Siege Of The Atlas Launches February 4th; Livestream Update Reveal Coming January 27th and Monster Hunter Rise PC X Twitch Campaign Huntathon: How To Gain Free Item Packs And Hunter’s Guild Gift Set.