Pre-orders have already started to be listed on retailer websites for Elden Ring which was announced at E3 2019. Already confirming that the title would be coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Elden Ring Pre-Orders
The dark fantasy action-RPG Elden Ring, a collaboration between Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin and Dark Souls developer FromSoftware has already started to list its pre-orders on retailer websites. While news of the title had initially been leaked prior to E3, it was at the Microsoft press conference where the trailer was unveiled, sharing a short introduction to the game. The listings so far don’t share much details except for the following:
Elden Ring is a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki – creator of the influential DARK SOULS video game series; and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire.
- The stunning graphics and mythical plot will deliver an unforgettable experience
- Open world with depth and freedom of exploration
- Danger lurks around every corner
- Impressive elements of dark fantasy that focuses on RPG elements
- Worked character customization and a variety of combat elements
- Include a wide variety of weapons, magic and ways to engage enemies
Where to Pre-order
So far there are no details of any pre-order bonuses announced, but you can now pre-purchase for $59.99 for console standard editions through the following ways:
While this seems to be the only information on pre-orders at the moment, we’ll keep you up-to-date with any news on further editions.
Elden Ring will release on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC, so far no release date has been announced.