In a completely unexpected turns of events, Fextralife Favorite Dragon’s Dogma will be seeing a PC release in January 15th 2016.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is the next exciting chapter in the Dragon’s Dogma franchise delivering a huge brand new area, missions, enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game. Those brave enough to travel to the cursed Bitterback Isle will discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes to face and incredible treasure to find as they embark on an all new quest. For those that missed Dragon’s Dogma the first time around, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen provides the opportunity to start their journey from the very beginning before tackling the all new content.
- Genre: Action RPG
- Platform: PC
- # of players: 1
- Release Date: January 2016
- Price: MSRP $29.99
- Rating: Rating Pending
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Official Press Release:
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Features
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes everything from the original game, plus the sequel. Fe atures the highly praised combat experience and rich customi z ation, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters .
- Customization options galore – Nine different v ocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each , armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals – Beautiful high res graphics with i ncreased fidelity
- Full Steam platform support – Including Steam Achievements and the ability to play using both Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers, plus the traditi onal keyboard and mouse control scheme