Last updated on November 6th, 2020
Square Enix have released a free 10 hour demo for Dragon Quest 11 Definitive Edition on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC.
Dragon Quest 11 Definitive Edition Gets 10 hour Free Demo for Consoles and PC
Dragon Quest 11 S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition is making its way to new platforms this December, but before it does you can check out the 10 hour demo which is now available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via Steam to download. Best of all, all progress will be transferred to the full game if you purchase it.
This is quite a generous demo, 10 hours is sure enough to give you a real taste of the game. Dragon Quest 11 previously was only available on Switch, and the definitive edition includes all the bonuses that the original release didn’t have. This includes a fully orchestrated score, with the option to opt for the synthesised soundtrack if you prefer, as well as switch between 2D and 3D graphic modes.
DQ 11 Definitive Edition also includes new language options, a photo mode, new shortcut menu, more creatures for mounts, a new “Ultra-Fast” speed option and Draconian quest options.
You can check out the official features according to the Steam page below:
Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale
– You are the Luminary, the reincarnation of a hero from a forgotten age. Denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to uncover the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world. Be prepared for an immersive story with twists and turns that pull you in and keep you craving more.
Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions
– Accompanying you is an endearing band of adventurers with their own rich backstories and personalities. Famed manga artist Akira Toriyama brings the characters of DRAGON QUEST to life with his one-of-a-kind style.
Explore a Massive, Beautiful, Living World
– Excitement lurks around every corner, observe NPC’s attend to their daily schedules, monsters change behaviors to fit their environments, and access new areas, by foot, on horseback or with the use of monstrous vehicles.
Engage in Classic Turn-based Battles with a Modern Twist
– DRAGON QUEST XI features mechanics simple enough for beginners, but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans. As your adventure continues, learn incredible new abilities to take down even the most fearsome foe with your powerful allies.
Have Some Fun & Save the World
– Tons of side-quests and addicting mini-games awaits you for enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours. You will face insurmountable odds and an evil force of unimaginable power… but while the stakes are high, there are many fun distractions to find if you know where to look.
Challenge Yourself with the Draconian Quest
– Available when you start a new game, these options allow you to craft you own customized difficulty with different settings and provide a greater challenge.
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition will release on Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass and PC via Steam on December 4th 2020. It is currently available to play on Nintendo Switch.
For more news be sure to check out next Godfall System Requirements Announced and Ruined King: A League Of Legends Story Turn-Based RPG Launches On Console And PC Early 2021.