Xûr comes and goes freely, his strange curios too valuable to risk driving him from the Tower.
Where is Xur?
Xur can be found this by the Vanguard table and is available until Sunday at 9AM GMT. He no longer sells ornaments which can now be bought at the Eververse store. Here’s his inventory for the weekend:
- Legacy engram (Weapon): 31 Strange Coins
- The Glass House (Titan Helmet): 13 Strange Coins
- Graviton Forfeit (Hunter Helmet): 13 Strange Coins
- Claws of Ahamkara (Warlock Gauntlets): 13 Strange Coins
- Zhalo Supercell (Auto Rifle): 23 Strange Coins
- Plasma Drive: Vehicle Upgrade: 23 Strange Coins
- Void Drive: Vehicle Upgrade: 23 Strange Coins
- Heavy Ammo Synthesis: 1 Strange Coin
- Three of Coins: 7 Strange Coins
- Glass Needles: 3 Strange Coins, 3 Mote of Light, 1 Exotic Shard
- Mote of Light: 2 Strange Coins
- Exotic Shard: 7 Strange Coins
That’s all for this week! If you’re in the mood to take a peak into the future, check out our piece where we explore why we think Destiny 2 will release in 2017. Until next Xursday, happy shopping Guardians!
Visit the Destiny Wiki
More on Destiny