The multiplayer survival horror game, Dead By Daylight, has introduced their newest DLC for players to buy officially named: The Saw Chapter. The new DLC contains a new Killer, Survivor, and a Map all from the Saw series movies that are plainly creepy as hell. The DLC became available on Jan 23rd of this year.
Dead By Daylight Additions Details
- The Pig (Killer)
- Detective David Tapp (Survivor)
- Gideon Meat Plant (Map)
The Pig, aka Amanda Young have the ability to place reverse Bear Traps on survivors, adding more stress to this heart racing game. Players will start the trial with 4 reverse Bear Traps:
- are put on dying survivors.
- automatically sacrifice the Survivor when they trigger.
- trigger automatically beyond the exit gates
- trigger once their timers expire.
- timers start when a Generator is completed.
- Survivors can free themselves by searching Jigsaw Boxes for their correct key.
- Hangman’s Trick: prevents tampering and permanent damage to hooks. The killer is alerted to sabotage attempts.
- Surveillance: reveals the last regressing generators’ auras.
- Make Your Choice: triggers a skill check when a survivor attempts a hook rescue at least 24 meters away from the killer.
Detective David Tapp stars in a few of the Saw movies and now he is in the never ending game of Dead By Daylight:
- Tenacity: allow him to crawl 30% faster and recover at the same time.
- Detective’s Hunch: reveals auras of generators, chests, and totems within 32 meters for 5 seconds once a generator is completed.
- Stake Out: For each 15 seconds standing within the killer’s terror radius and not in a chase, players can gain a token (up to a maximum of 2). When Stake Out has at least 1 Token, good skill checks are considered great skill checks and consume 1 Token.”
Gideon Meat Farm
- Hideout used by Amanda and Jigsaw during some of the films.
The Saw Chapter is currently priced at $7.99 USD and is available on PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Unsure if this game is for you? Check out our review!