Last updated on December 19th, 2018
In this Darksiders III Trophy Guide, we’ll be showing you what all the Trophies and Achievements there are in Darksiders III as well as how to get them. Darksiders III is the third installment of the Darksiders series featuring Fury, one of the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse. This hack and slash action-adventure game is developed by Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic, and will be released on November 27, 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Use this Darksiders 3 trophy guide and roadmap to achieve platinum or 100% the game as we sink dozens of hours in the title to collect the 50 trophies of various difficulty.
- Time to Platinum: 40
- Platinum Difficulty: 5/10
- Playthroughs required: 1 if players play on the hardest difficulty
- Missable Trophies: 3
A Parting Gift
- For Whom The Bell Tolls
Most Efficient way to Platinum:
Darksiders 3 Trophy Achievement Guide & Roadmap
I Wanna Rock
- Create an Angelic Fortifier +1 which requires 2 Angelic Artifact and 1 Unfocused Fortifier OR
- Create an Demonic Fortifier +1 which requires 2 Demonic Artifact and 1 Unfocused Fortifier
Can you restore the Balance?
- Create a Balance Enhancement from a Angelic Fortifier +3 which requires 12 Angelic Artifact, 1 Angelic Fortifier +3, and 1 Essence of a Chosen OR
- Create a Balance Enhancement from a Demonic Fortifier +3 which requires 12 Demonic Artifact, 1 Demonic Fortifier +3, and 1 Essence of a Chosen
Balance in all things
Five’s a Crowd
Just the start
Take it to the Limit
Devil’s in the Details
Protector of Humanity
Path of the Horseman
One Of the Chosen
See our All Chosen Location Guide for other locations.
First of many…
25 to Life
Obtain an Invigoration Core in the Fire Area
- Permanently increases the storage limit of Nephilim’s Respite by 1
Purity of Power
Story based; can’t be missed
Stay tuned for more Darksiders III content as we cover Collectibles and Builds.