Last updated on January 16th, 2019
The third installment of the Darksiders series, Darksiders III features Fury, one of the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse. This hack and slash action-adventure game will pit Fury against the 7 Deadly Sins. Players will have access to the Nephilim’s Respite. This is similar to the Estus Flask of Dark Souls and is the most efficient way to heal, and it can be recharged by defeating enemies, but isn’t guaranteed. There are also small and normal Healing Shards; think of them like life crystals from Dark Souls 2 but as a static heal not heals over time. They also have a cooldown after one is used to avoid spamming. These can be dropped from enemies, found, or purchased from Vulgrim Plinth. As players progress through the story they will obtain upgrades to their Nephilim’s Respite allowing more damage heal per use and a higher carrying capacity.
Darksiders 3: Nephilim’s Respites Upgrade Locations
To complete the game more easily players will need to find not only Rejuvenation Cores, but also Invigoration Cores. Each Rejuvenation Core will increase the amount of damage healed by 75, and each Invigoration Core will increase the carrying amount by 1. Both are needed to ensure success, particularly on the harder difficulties of the game, so you don’t want to miss these.
Rejuvenation Core Locations
- Nether – 1st one will be found in the area near the Splintered Station
- Nether – 2nd will be found in the area near the Tangled Ghetto
- Bonelands – 3rd one will be found in the area near the Festering Pool
- Depths – 4th one will be found in the area near the Forgotten Lake
- Scar – 5th one will be found in the area near the Drilling Annex
- Vulgrim – Final one has to be bought from Vulgrim.
Invigoration Core Locations
- Hollows – 1st one will be found in the area near the Blistering Bridge
- Bonelands – 2nd one will be found in the Bonelands area near the Hulking Carcass
- Depths – 3rd one will be found in the Depths area near the Sunken Tracks
- Scar – Final one will be found in the area near the Drilling Annex
If you want more Darksiders content be sure to check out the Darksiders 3 Trophy Guide & Roadmap. You can also check out more of guides in Darksiders 3 Stat Breakdown And Diminishing Returns Guide and Darksiders 3 All Luminous Visage Locations Guide. For all your whipping needs find it here in our Darksiders 3 Guides section.