In this Darksiders III All Human Locations Guide, players will not only learn where they are all located, but also what benefits they will provide to Fury. Saving humans unlock several trophies as well as providing buffs to Fury based on how many have been saved.
Darksiders 3: All Human Locations
Darksiders 3 is split up into 5 different areas, each will contain a number of humans that you can show your merciful side to and rescue. Saving humans will grant players trophies as well as grant Fury a buff called Rider’s Mercy. Below you will find all the humans according to their locations. Visit Vulgrim to access the Serpent Holes to fast travel.
Note: Players should be aware currently humans saved will count for all save files.
Players must rescue humans in order for Fury to obtain benefits from the Rider’s Mercy item.
A distilled essence stemming from deep gratitude radiates from this trinket, providing several several empowering benefits.
- Once 5 humans are saved:
- +10% Lurchers obtained from slaying enemies
- Once 10 humans are saved:
- +10% Wrath gauge obtained from Wrath Lurchers
- Once 15 humans are saved:
- +30% Health
- Once 20 humans are saved:
- +10% Physical and Arcane Damage
- Head towards the subway where it takes you to Nether. It shouldn’t be missed.
- Start at Vulgrim and head towards the opposite towards the purple rocks. Players will need the Force Hollow to break it and find the human.
- Maker’s Forge
- Start at Vulgrim and head towards the weapon smith and take the right rope bridge. The human will be at the very end of this path behind a barricade.
- Skyscraper/Maker’s Forge
- On the side of the large root, players will then need to use the Storm Hollow, take the tornado visible from the root path and follow that path until the end where you need to jump/glide to the final building.
- North End
- Start at Vulgrim and head towards the large pointy building. At the end of the path players will need to drop down and crawl into a hole and the human will be found inside.
- North End
- Start at Vulgrim and head towards the large pointy building. On the right hand side there will be purple rocks that must be broken with Force Hollow. Alternatively players can use a purple infused bug to break it.
- Splintered Station
- Start at Vulgrim and head towards the cave on the right hand side. There will be red glob either hanging or on the floor and the red eye monster outside a tiny hole. Travel through the hole to find the human.
- Take the stairways upwards near Vulgrim to find this human
- Tangled Grotto
- From Vulgrim head left towards the railway. Head straight until the end then veer left until you make a U-turn. Head up the incline train car and take the path until the end to find the human
- Tangled Grotto
- From Vulgrim head left towards the railway. Make a right then go straight towards the stairs and purple blocks. Use the Force Hollow to break it and jump towards the right building. Enter the right hole, stay right and continue on the path until you reach a hole with 2 hanging rocks and a statue. There will be a small hole to the right of it which players will drop down into. Follow the path staying straight staying to the right until you see the human.
- Tangled Grotto
- Using Vulgrim as a starting point, head left towards the railway. Make a right, then go straight towards the stairs and purple blocks. Use the Force Hollow to break it and jump towards the right building. Enter the right hole, stay right and continue on the path until you reach a hole with 2 hanging rocks and a statue. There will be a path to the right, take it until you see the path fork and take the path on the right-hand side. At the end of the path players can jump onto the next path, follow this to the end and use flame jump to reach the human on the top.
- Festering Pool
- In the warehouse that has the beetle and the purple glob, blow up the purple rocks and exit. To your left behind some shipping containers will be this human.
- Drowned District
- Enter the drain to the left of Vulgrim when you’re facing him and take the left path inside. Take the path near the Waterfall to eventually reach the double grapple points in the warehouse. To the right of the second grapple point will be a web players must burn and inside houses the human
- Mangled Freeway
- Enter the small crawlspace to the right of Vulgrim to find the human tucked in the left corner at the end of the path.
- Cargo Hold
- Go back to the area where players defeated Lust and use the Force Hollow to climb the purple rocky wall. Follow this path until there is a green pool of water to the right. Use Storm Hollow to ride the whirlwind across. Find the squid-like monster that is used as a platform inside the warehouse. Take him outside and hit him towards the right (coming from the warehouse) Climb up using Flame Hollow and head inside the new warehouse. The human will be on the right hand side.
- Forgotten Lake
- During the main story where players have to complete the stairs puzzle consisting of two purple pillars, before smashing the purple rocks to the right, jump twice over a ledge then a wall to find the human tucked away. If players advance too far, they will reach the Eroded Pipeline.
- Sunken Tracks
- From Vulgrim head straight towards the icy walls and use Stasis Hollow to climb it. Once at the top, switch into Force Hollow and use your whip to swing on the pipe. Upon jumping off the pipe use Force Hollow to make yourself into a ball and travel across the ceiling towards. The human will be on the right after jumping from the ceiling.
- Sewage Egress
- From Vulgrim head right and use Stasis Hollow to climb the wall and players should see some breakable objects blocking a doorway. Inside that room lies the human.
- Drilling Annex
- From Vulgrim head right and spin the tower using Salvation with the Force Hollow. Players will see icy walls that must be climbed using the Stasis Hollow and at the end of this path lies the human.
- Drilling Annex
- Players will have to ride 2 moving platforms/conveyor belts and on the bottom right corner they should see an icy wall they should drop down towards. Instead of climbing the wall turn your attention to the twin spike rollers in the middle. They must be frozen using Stasis Hollow. Inside the red glowing room lies the final human.
If you want more Darksiders content be sure to check out the Darksiders 3 Trophy Guide & Roadmap. You can also check out more of guides in Darksiders 3: All Enhancements & Locations Guide and Darksiders 3: Weapon & Hollow Guide. For all your whipping needs find it here in our Darksiders III wiki.