Dark Souls Remastered received a new update patch v1.02 for Playstation 4 and Xbox One versions. The patch includes some multiplayer updates as well as arena bug fixes and will experience some server maintenance during the updates.
Dark Souls Remastered Update Patch 1.02
FromSoftware through a post on the Dark Souls official website have shared the latest patch v1.02 which will be added to Playstation 4 and Xbox One versions. There will also be server maintenance, you can find the exact times and dates below.
The patch will go live on the follow dates:
|PlayStation4:||June 4th, 2018|
|Xbox One:||June 7th, 2018|
The server maintenance dates are as follows:
|June 4th, 2018 10:00 – 12:00 JST|
|June 4th, 2018 03:00 – 05:00 CEST|
|June 3rd, 2018 18:00 – 20:00 PDT|
|June 7th, 2018 10:00 – 16:00 JST|
|June 7th, 2018 03:00 – 09:00 CEST|
|June 6th, 2018 18:00 – 24:00 PDT|
Updates for Patch V1.02
The patch focuses on bug fixes for multiplayer and arena:
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug which occurred when acquiring upgraded weapons dropped by guests.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which if you summon an NPC coop phantom while summoning a guest, the NPC coop phantom’s sign remains displayed.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which it’s impossible to match with an additional guest for a while after matching with a Nito guest.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which matching is possible even if the last guest who was matched is blocking the other guest.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug in which dialog for forced return appears again if the load screen is displayed after returning.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a bug for 2 overlapping effects applied on a boss during coop play.
- Multiplayer: Fixed a missing error message for the host when a guest cancels before matchmaking is established.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which after a player leaves the arena, rank order and MVP are not reselected.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which it was possible to specify opponent’s respawn position.
- Arena: Fixed a display bug for person(s) acquiring MVP in the Arena.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which searching will be canceled after a certain period of time if the guest doesn’t join a match in arena.
- Arena: Fixed a display bug for the win streak.
- Arena: Fixed display shown after a player dies due to an unforced error in Team battle.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which matching won’t be canceled after a certain period of time when friendly team rules are selected.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which controller input is no longer accepted when a player quits immediately after matching in Deathmatch.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which MVP is not displayed in Arena Duel and Deathmatch when a player dies due to an unforced error and his/her rank changes.
- Arena: Fixed a bug which occurs when a player is moved to a battle map right after sitting down at a bonfire.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which a fog wall doesn’t disappear upon going through the entrance of the gazebo.
- Arena: Fixed a bug in which the character bame is displayed for the Greatest Combatant when the Name Display option is set to Online ID.
- Fixed a bug in which Slimes on the ceiling in the Depths fail to drop on the floor properly.
- Other minor bug fixes.
If you you want more Dark Souls be sure to check out Dark Souls Remastered Weapon Matchmaking Guide and Dark Souls Remastered Game Progress Guide. Also don’t miss our review Dark Souls Remastered Review: Nostalgia In 4K.
This post is also available in: Français