Patch 1.03 for Dark Souls Remastered will be releasing on platforms Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC on July 11th. Bandai Namco shares details in their patch notes as well as server maintenance times. This will cause severs to go offline during certain times but players will still be able to access offline content during the patch update.
Dark Souls Remastered Patch 1.03 Update
The patch will include some fixes which have caused havoc during multiplayer where players on PC and PS4 would go invisible. This bug along with a few others will be included in the patch. The patch update times on July 11th for each platform are below:
Patch Update Times
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC): 01:00 – 03:00
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): 10:00 – 12:00
- Central European Standard Time (CEST): 03:00 – 05:00
- Pacific Daylight Time (Maintenance begins on July 10 in the PDT time zone) (PDT): 18:00 – 20:00
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC): 01:00 – 07:00
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): 10:00 – 16:00
- Central European Standard Time (CEST): 03:00 – 09:00
- Pacific Daylight Time (Maintenance begins on July 10 in the PDT time zone) (PDT): 18:00 – 00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time(UTC): 08:00 – 10:00
- Japanese Standard Time(JST): 17:00 – 19:00
- Central European Standard Time (CEST): 10:00 – 12:00
- Pacific Daylight Time (PDT): 01:00 – 03:00
The patch will include some bug updates for all platforms which include The Four Kings in The Abyss that have had display issues, messages that do not show when other players are online and improve security when it comes cheating during online multiplayer. To read the full list of patch fixes find them below:
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the First Flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player’s clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
There also some specific platform fixes:
- Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.
Playstation 4 and Steam/PC
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which after players reset their stats and create a new profile, the new profile still features the reset stats.
Dark Souls Remastered is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC, with the release for Nintendo Switch scheduled for this Summer 2018, still no word as for expected release date.
If you enjoyed reading this article be sure to check out more Dark Souls Remastered related news in Dark Souls 3 Data Miner Discovers Possible Cut PvP Mode and Media Create Predicts Dark Souls Remastered On PS4 To Keep Selling Well In Japan Long Term. If you want to know what we thought of the game read our review in Dark Souls Remastered Review: Nostalgia In 4K.