Paradox Interactive have announced the release date about the major expansion Crusader Kings 3: Royal Court.
Crusader Kings 3 Royal Court Expansion Releases February 8th 2022
Crusader Kings III‘s first major expansion called Royal Court was first announced back in May. The expansion was then announced to be delayed in October, and finally gets a new release date for February 8th 2022.
The expansion is set to add a new way to interact with the characters that inhabit your kingdom, including major changes to the cultural system of the game as well as adding greater “dynamism and historical fluidity” according to the official Steam page. The Crusader Kings III: Royal Court will include a Throne Room, the ability to Hold Court, Grandeur, Inspired People, Hybrid Cultures, and Cultural Divergence.
A new video breaks down the features of the expansion including the Throne Room where you rule and cultures. Inventory will be returning to Crusader Kings 3 with the use of Court Artifacts that will appear on your person in certain situations such as through duelling. Artifacts can be obtained by attracting Inspired People to your court.
You can check out the official features below:
- Throne Room – A visual representation of your royal court will reflect all the accumulated majesty and prestige of your dynasty.
- Hold Court – Interact with vassals and courtiers as they come to you with their problems, seeking a royal judgment.
- Grandeur – Increase the quality of life at your court with fancier trappings and better food, all the better to impress your rivals and attract higher quality guests.
- Inspired People – Talented artists, craftspeople and thinkers can work on new projects, adding treasures and artifacts to your court.
- Hybrid Cultures– Make the most of a multicultural realm, developing a new way of life that is specifically adapted to your population and geography.
- Cultural Divergence – Split from your traditional culture, adapting it into something new that better fits your aspirations.
You can also check out the date reveal trailer below:
Crusader Kings 3 is currently available on PC and will also be launching on PS5, and Xbox Series X|S as well as Xbox Game Pass. The Royal Court expansion will be releasing on February 8th 2022.
For more news find it here in Tails Of Iron Bloody Whiskers Update Now Available Adding New Bosses, Difficulty Modes & More. Want to know what to pick up in the Steam sale? Check out our Steam Autumn Sale 2021: RPGs, Metroidvanias, And Soulslike Games list.