Paradox Interactive has announced a new DLC for Crusader Kings 3 called Fate of Iberia is releasing on May 31st.
Crusader Kings 3 Fate of Iberia DLC Releases May 31st
The new DLC Fate of Iberia will add some new features to the strategy game Crusader Kings III including a new Struggle system that entails historic conflict and is fully moddable as well as customisable. The DLC dubbed as a ‘flavor pack’ also comes with new content with two new Legacy tracks Urbane and Coterie, new Cultural Traditions, events, art, music and the opportunity to choose the path of the Fate of Iberia.
The Fate of Iberia will focus on the complex region plus cultures. Your own Royal Court will also take on the looks of the Iberian region, with new Iberian-inspired artifacts, heirlooms and treasures. Either unite Iberia under a single banner, or watch the conflict ensue, affecting generations to come.
You can check out the main features below plus trailer for Fate of Iberia:
- A dazzling array of new thematic events, decisions, and cultural traditions unique to Iberia can be explored. All are historically accurate and meticulously researched.
- Dress up your character as a true hidalgo or a Muslim prince, or choose your pick from well-groomed beards and curly hair, armor, clothes, new turban styles, or some of the tallest headgear medieval Europe has to offer!
- A host of new 3D models and environments, including holdings, units and ships, can be encountered.
- Not only are a series of new Iberian-inspired artifacts, heirlooms and treasures yours for the taking, Crusader Kings III: Royal Court owners are also able to display their full regalia in their personal court. A new throne, council weapons, treasures, and other themed customization options will enrich your courtroom even further!
- Get carried away by the richly themed soundtrack, as you admire the stunning new art, from loading screens to icons and revamped user interface.
Also coming to the game is a free update which will release alongside Fate of Iberia, adding a new faction type called Heads of Faith. Expect different religions, vassal contracts for clans and a new starting bookmark to highlight the Iberian characters.
Crusader Kings 3 also received the Royal Court DLC last year which added a new system allowing players to Hold Court and more.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia releases on May 31st on PC for $6.99.
For more news find it here in World Of Warcraft: Dragonflight Expansion Revealed; Will Add Dragonriding, New Class And More and Lost Ark And The Battle For The Throne Of Chaos Trailer Showcases April Content Update.