Last updated on April 22nd, 2020
Developer Dani Marti and publisher Dume Arts has announced their ARPG Crumbling World is releasing in May, and a demo is now available.
Crumbling World an ARPG Launches Next Month; Demo Available Now
Dume Arts have announced their Action-RPG Crumbling World will be launching on May 21st. Those who can’t wait to try out the game can pick up the demo that is now available on Steam and serves as an open beta. Players will get to try out the Knight class while taking on Mathos.
The title is a dark fantasy RPG set in a decomposing land. Through the five regions, travel through 25 seamless procedurally generated levels as the world falls away beneath your feet. The game allows you to choose your preferred combat class against an onslaught of corrupted enemies as you level and upgrade your abilities. It will be down to your build to successfully transverse the perishing world.
Crumbling World has 7 characters choose from with 5 different classes. Take on a variety of enemies that include over 40 types.
For the official features check them out below:
- Choose between 7 characters, spanning 5 different classes
- Do battle with over 40 types of unique enemies and bosses.
- Explore 5 crumbling procedurally-generated regions.
- Three difficulty levels – pick which suits you best, or battle through all three to prove your worth.
- Engage in hack & slash inspired real-time combat.
- Fully customise your character build with flexible skills and upgrades.
Check out the open beta trailer below:
Crumbling World will release on May 21st on PC, you can check out the demo via Steam now.
For a roundup of recent RPG news find it here in Top RPG News Of The Week: April 19th (New World, Hellpoint, XCOM Chimera Squad And More!).