Last updated on August 31st, 2017
Bandai Namco has announced its floor lineup for upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2017 and it will include Code Vein and SAO. TGS is 4 days of expo; two of which will be held open for the public to enjoy. Fextralife is, like always, attending on the business days and ready to bring you fresh views on all the games revealed.
For the upcoming TGS 2017, Bandai Namco Entertainment is the first to release their line up. Among them, two notable games, the Dark Souls inspired: Code Vein, and the latest SAO game installment: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will be playable at the event.
TGS 2017: Namco’s Lineup – Code Vein & SAO
Further details about the live streams and stage shows will be shared later but below you can get a taste for what the publishers’ TGS lineup has to offer.
Titles for Console and PC platforms:
- Dragonball Fighter Z (PS4 and Xbox One)
- Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker (PS4)
- Gundam Battle Operation Next (PS4 and PS3)
- Tekken 7 (PS4, Xbox One and STEAM)
- Summer Lesson (PS4)
- One Piece Ultimate World Red (Nintendo Switch)
- hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4 and STEAM)
- and more…
Bandai Namco will also showcase their smartphone gaming apps:
- Digimon Linkz (iOS & Android)
- Grappler Ultimate Championship (iOS & Android)
- Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle (iOS & Android)
- Tales of Link (iOS & Android)
- Hunter X Hunter (iOS & Android)
- and more…
This line up of games from the publisher is something to look forward to. TGS 2017 will commence on September 21 to 22 for businesses and then from September 23 to 24 will be open to the public.
We’ll also be on the floor doing close coverage on this expo so you can keep up with us at TGS 2017!