Today, Developer Bungie has acknowledged numerous issues Destiny 2 players have had difficulty with since launch and have released a list of known issues plaguing the game.
Destiny 2 Out Now!
Some of the major issues involve one such case found on the planet Nessus. At times from falling off of a certain cliff in the Sunken Caverns, the player’s ghost will spawn in a place that will prevent them from progressing.
Another major issue is that, should you join a Nightfall strike while in progress, the Activity completion will not be counted.
Furthermore, there are other problems like, if you’re not a Fireteam leader you’ll have the inability to skip cutscenes, some minor User Interface issues, and other various bugs.
You can check out the full list of known issues that Bungie just released and is currently working on fixing, right down below:
BNET 503 Errors: We are investigating issues causing players to occasionally encounter 503 errors on Bungie.net
Cabbage Errors: We are investigating player reports of CABBAGE error codes. For specific updates on this issue, please stay tuned to this thread: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/230497141
PS4 Pro Crashes: We are aware of reports of some PS4 Pro players encountering crashes and are working with our partners to investigate the issue.
Xbox Displayed Release Date: While the Xbox Dashboard may be displaying the wrong date, Destiny 2 will become available September 6, 2017. If you experience any issues accessing Destiny 2 licenses on September 6, you may need to contact Xbox Support for assistance.
• Nessus: If players proceed to fall off of a cliff on Nessus in the Sunken Caverns area, their Ghost may be placed in an area that blocks progression of activities. Players may be required to return to orbit and relaunch the Destination.
• Skipping Cinematics: Non-Fireteam Leaders cannot skip in-game cinematics. Fireteam Leads must manually skip the cinematic if the Fireteam desires to.
• Linear Actuators: The functionality of this perk does not always trigger upon the correct requirements.
• Nightfall: Fireteam members who attempt to join a Nightfall Activity in progress will not always qualify for Activity completion. We recommend that all members be within the Fireteam when initially launching the activity.
• Emblems: The Lore Scholar emblem will only be awarded to players who have opened the Age of Triumph Record Book within Destiny 1 prior to August 1, 2017.
• Storage: The first item of Inventory categories cannot be played within the Vault. For example, if a player wishes to place the first Shader present within their inventory into the Vault, they will need to select an alternate sorting for the Shader to be moved from the first slot, then they may proceed to store the item within the Vault.
• Sentinel: If a player has swapped their Shoulder Buttons and is guarding when the Titan Sentinel Super ends, they will be temporarily suspended aiming down sights. To resolve the issue, players will need to tap their left bumper.
• Waypoints: Tracking a Vendor during an activity will not present a waypoint to players.
• Infusion: When an Exotic Weapon or Armor piece is equipped, eligible exotic items under the Infusion tab will be grayed out due to Exotic equipment limits. The item may still be infused as desired.
• Player Inspection: Destiny 2 Currencies, such as Glimmer or Bright Dust, will display as “0” when inspecting an alternate player.
• Roster: Adding or removing a friend on Xbox Live will temporarily remove all friends from the Director Roster on Xbox One.
So far, Bungie has not given a timetable for when these issues will be fixed as of this writing.