Last updated on January 7th, 2016
More Bloodborne! More, more, more!! That’s right, after all the info we’ve cranked out over the past 36 or so hours, we have even more!
1) How many Weapons will the The Old Hunters bring?
2) How many new Attire?
Fex’s Note: We know of the “Disguise Hood” and other bits of this attire worn by the Harrowed Hunter. Check details and soon more images here.
3) How many new Bosses? Ludwig was a notable Boss announced recently, will there be other notable ones that will surprise the player based on the lore of the game?
Fex’s Note: Ludwig may thus not be the only lore-impacting surprise. You can see his movesets on the video below. The demo was made easier to account for the conditions of the floor.
3B) Will we see any notable figures from the lore make an appearance as an NPCs? Will we get to see younger versions of existing NPCs?
Fex’s note: There are new NPC summons such as Old Hunter Yamamura. To summon him, you need a new item, an “Old/Elder summoning Bell”. I will be adding translations of the Japanese flavor text (description) in the morning here.
4) How many new areas, and how will they be implemented into the game? Where will you enter the DLC from?
The DLC will be accessed after a certain amount of progression, using a specific method. Players should be able to enter the DLC using their current saves and characters. I can’t quite tell you if it would be possible to progress to a point where the DLC cannot be entered.
Fex’s Note: Word on the street is 3 areas, comprising about 25% of the size of the total game. A sizeable addition!.
5) Is there any new Chalice Dungeons and Chalice Bosses? Will there be any changes to the Chalice system? If So, what are they?
6) What about Gems? Will there be new Gem Types or higher tier gems?
7) How about rebalancing? Will existing Weapons be patched to accommodate the new Weapons? Any Weapons specifically?
8) Will there be any changes to the multiplayer? If so, what are they?
9) Will there be new Runes? Covenant Runes?
10) Are there any modifications to NG+?
11) Have any of the core mechanics of the game changed? If so, how?
12) Are there any plans for another Bloodborne Expansion next year? What about Bloodborne 2?
Fex’s Note: Bloodborne’s producer, Masaaki Yamagiwa, said “The Old Hunters” was originally two separate DLCs that were merged into one large expansion.
13) Is there anything in particular you would like to say to the Bloodborne Community???
That is it for the interview, and although we are very tired from two long non-stop Gameshow days, we have some more bits and pieces regarding weapon names, lore and descriptions, as well as images of new items. Bookmark this page on the wiki to see new updates during the weekend after we’ve had a chance to sleep!