Last updated on August 7th, 2015
If you live in Japan and would like to have a chance to play Bloodborne early, head over to this URL and apply for a chance to win one of 50 spots to participate in an exclusive preview event!
In preparation for the PS4 exclusive Title Bloodborne, scheduled to launch on March 26th, a special event geared towards media and fans will be held on March 12th in Akihabara. Those wishing to register should apply through this page. We have prepared a compilation of gameplay information as well as participation gifts. We look forward to your participation.
Guide to Bloodborne Event
- News and latest information of Bloodborne.
- Gameplay samples and introductions
- Bloodborne Play Testing
- Attendance Gift
Application period February 19, 2015 (Thursday) – February 25 (Wed) 23:59 Max Attendees 50 people Event Date March 12, 2015 (Thursday) 15:30 opening, 16:00 event Start Venue Akihabara UDX (http://udx.jp)
Must posses a Sony Entertainment Network account and be over 17 years of age at the time March 12, 2015
Press “Apply” and sign in with your PSN ID
Reveal of selected attendees
In case of multiple applications, winners will be drafted from them and notified to the email address associated with their PSN account on February 27, 2015.
- You may apply once and for one person
- You must bring your invitation proof to the event to gain entrance
- You may not apply by phone or letter.
- You may not exchange your ticket for cash
- We are not responsible for damages or loses that happen during the event
- Please understand there may be changes or cancellations to this event.
- Participation entails the understanding of these items
- This agreement is governed by Japanese Law.
- Disputes will be handled in a court falling under the jursidiction of Tokyo Law.
- We will not re-issue a winning notification email, even if it has been classified as spam and thus lost.
- If you win but do not wish to attend, there is no need to notify us. However you may not transfer the ticket to a third party.
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Information Center [Hours 10:00 to 18:00] TEL 0570-000-929 (available in some of the IP phone 050-3754-9800) http://www.jp.playstation.com/support/