In an ongoing crusade to peel back Bloodborne‘s many layers for hidden content, a new breakthrough now let’s everyone get a taste of what was recently only accessible to those with the right tools.
Bloodborne Hidden Cut Bosses – Now You Can Play, Too!
Responsible for this progress is Bloodborne player Zullie the Witch, who shared three Glyphs allowing hunters access to a pair of cut enemies including the previously revealed Great One Beast and variants of the Moon Presence and Wet Nurse bosses.
How Do I Use These Glyphs To Access The Bosses?
Great question! You can following the steps below to meet your prey.
- Backup your data using a USB or Playstation Plus Online Cloud. You will get stuck in the dungeons, and your data may be corrupted, so this is important!
- Head up to an empty Ritual Altar in Hunter’s Dream
- Bring up the search
- Enter one of the following codes/Glyphs:
- “arkhv2vs” for the Great One Beast
- “sikgc3sm” for the Moon Presence variant
- “m2vgwtjf” for Mergo’s Wet Nurse variant
Note that these enemies are unfinished and exploring the stages themselves poses risks, so make sure to backup your save data should you plan to venture forth. If not, then you can watch someone else do so, down below.
In other Bloodborne stuff, an early set of images gives us a good look at the upcoming “The Death of Sleep” comic book tie-in.
Bloodborne is now available, exclusively on the PlayStation 4.
Visit the Bloodborne wiki
More Gaming News