Last updated on March 5th, 2021
Warcarve have announced their dark strategy RPG Black Legend will be releasing on March 25th 2020.
Black Legend the Strategy RPG launches March 25th
The developer Warcarve have announced the turn-based strategy RPG Black Legend will be releasing on March 25th for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
Black Legend follows a squad of Mercenaries into the city of Grant, to aid those struggling to resist the deadly cult of fanatics. The game is a chance for those not so familiar with European folklore to explore and encounter for the first time, some interesting creatures. The title is inspired by folklore and stories from 17th-century Belgium and the Netherlands.
Players will use an alchemy-based system called Humorism, in which there are four different instabilities that can be combined to make a devastating Catalyst Attack. You can build and customise your teams using cross-class abilities as well as equipment.
You can check out the full official key features below:
- Explore the ruined streets of Grant, a 17th century city based on the architecture of the Low Countries of Northwestern Europe. Search every corner to discover hidden sidequests, treasure troves, and recruitable characters.
- Fight using an alchemy system based on the old concept of Humorism. Master the four different instabilities and combine them with Catalyst Attacks to deal massive damage to enemies! Be warned, your foes will do the same to you.
- Unlock 15 playable classes, each with unique abilities and equipment. Master and combine class abilities to become the ultimate liberator of Grant.
- Approach battles on your own terms using free exploration before diving into tactical turn-based combat.
- Build and customize your team using cross class abilities and discovered equipment.
- Aid the resistance in their struggle against the Mephistian Cultists and battle beasts pulled from regional folklore.
- Uncover the history of Mephisto, a menacing Alchemist who brewed the maddening fog clouding the city.
- Choose Your Difficulty: For those who wish to see the story, the path can be gentle. For those who wish for difficulty, even the slightest mistake will be greatly punished.
- We await our liberation at your hands, stranger.
Black Legend will release on March 25th for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
Want to learn more about Black Legend? Check out the interesting enemies you’ll encounter in Black Legend New Enemies Revealed Including Murderous Musicians. For a full class list and details about the alchemic attack system check out next Black Legend Full Class List And Alchemic Attack System Revealed.