The next round for Anthem’s demo takes place this weekend and Bioware already have a bunch of fixes to go with it. Last weekend was the VIP demo where those who pre-ordered or have Origins Access could experience the sci-fi action-RPG.
Bioware Lists Fixes They Will Implement Before Next Anthem Demo
Before the public demo hits this weekend, Bioware have some fixes that will go live this weekend. The VIP demo had its share of problems, but Bioware and EA were able to give more stability to the demo so enough players could a have chance to try out the game. However, there were still some bugs which they are trying to address before the next demo.
In a blog post on the developer’s website, they address some of areas they have fixed:
- Entitlement bugs
- Server performance updates to address much of the rubber-banding
- Fixes for infinite loads and more being investigated
- Platform bugs to validate Javelin unlocks
- Client and platform login bugs
Their plan for improvement also extends in the weeks to come before the launch of Anthem on February 22nd. There are still a lot of fixes they wish to implement but will not make the demo this weekend:
- Weapons with 0% infusions
- Weapons with bonus that applies to different Javelins
- Plot integrity / party gather issues
- Changes to Javelin unlock behavior
- Fixes for losing XP at end of some expeditions
- Performance Improvements
- Additional stability fixes
- A Social Hub: The Launch Bay
- And a few thousand more (literally)…
Bioware’s Head Live Service Chad Robertson also shared some interesting statistics about the VIP Demo. There was nearly 9 million hours of play across the the demo, 1 million strongholds completed and 2 million grabbits slaughtered.
Anthem‘s Open Demo goes live this weekend starting Friday 1st until Sunday 3rd.
If you want more Anthem content be sure to check out next Preview – Anthem VIP Demo to see what we can take away from the experience. You should also check out Anthem Producer Reaffirms Loot Boxes Will Not Be In The Game and Bioware Shares How Anthem Could Influence New Dragon Age And Mass Effect Games.