THQ Nordic has announced the release date of Battle Chasers: Nightwar for Nintendo Switch. This stylish classic JRPG-inspired game will be released on May 15.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar gets a May 15 release date
There will be both a physical and digital release of this game. The Nintendo Switch version will retail for $39.99/€39.99/£34.99. Battle Chasers was a best-selling comic book in the 90s and it has a passionate cult following. Battle Chasers: Nightwar has already been released on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Here’s a brief rundown of the game:
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by console RPG greats.
- ‘Gorgeous, randomly-generated dungeons that are filled with puzzles, traps and secrets.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons filled with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique skills to survive.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- You can build your party by choosing three of the six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series. They each have unique skills, abilities, perks and items.
- A deep crafting system. Use a unique ingredient-overloading system to craft epic items.
So, have you already played one of the other versions of Battle Chasers: Nightwar? If so, what was your verdict?
Want more Nintendo Switch news? If so, you could read Co-op action RPG The Seashore is coming to Nintendo Switch. Or you could read Hazelnut Bastile heading to Nintendo Switch.