Last updated on August 7th, 2015
Perhaps at some point, you’ve wondered where game developers come up with all their great ideas. Like any media, the sources of inspiration can be varied. Often the inspiration is fairly direct, as sometimes the best ideas have existed for centuries…
Let Haniya Rae take you through a quick tour of art history through the eyes of a Chosen Undead with her video, Art History and the Helmets of Dark Souls
- The Channeler’s helm may “compensate for Seath’s lack of sight” but that’s not the whole story
- Solaire seeks gross incandescence, but this might be no small feat
- Domhnall’s two horns are theorized to symbolize wisdom, but…why not the glasses?
- Where do those crazy curls on daddy and junior come from?
- Alright, alright…my teasing is probably fang boaring you by now, here’s the video already. Good stuff awaits
Don’t forget to follow Haniya’s YouTube channel Art History and Video Games
Or, follow Haniya on Google Plus