Anima Project has announced Anima: Song From The Abyss, an action-RPG based on the Anima: Beyond Fantasy tabletop game for Playstation 5, Xbox Series X, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.
Anima: Song From The Abyss Announced for PS5, Xbox Series X, Current Gen Consoles and PC
Anima Project the developer has announced an Action-RPG based on the Anima: Beyond Fantasy tabletop game, called Anima: Song from the Abyss. There have been three other titles in the Anima series of video games which include Anima: Ark of Sinners which launched on the Wii in 2011, Anima: Gate of Memories in 2016 which launched on PS4, Xbox One and Switch and PC. Finally, Anima: Gate of Memories – The Nameless Chronicles releasing on the same platforms in 2018.
The upcoming entry will follow the disappearance of most of the crew which causes the imperial zeppelin to dive into chaos. An unknown threat is onboard, with the last of the Heaven Order being a knight who must protect the cargo, a precious artifact from the past. He unknowingly frees a legendary witch who was imprisoned inside the artifact. With things heading south fast, the witch offers him a deal, in exchange for keeping him alive, he must help her discover how she befell this fate of being locked away.
Song from the Abyss is set in the world of Gaia, a well known roleplaying title under the franchise Anima: Beyond Fantasy. In this Action-RPG you will take control of two characters, and discover a world of mysteries. There is a fluid combat system plus a deep story.
You can check out the official features below and the announcement trailer:
- A gripping story, full of mysteries to uncover and wonders to unravel.
- A deep and intuitive battle system that merges fast paced real-time action with RPG elements.
- Swap between two different and unique characters in a dynamic, single-player gameplay.
- Explore a rich interconnected open world. Move back and forth between different environments and discover new areas and secrets.
- Face epic bosses, from huge wyrms to legendary monsters, each one with their own unique style and gameplay.
- Interesting characters to interact with. Develop your bond with them through your words, decisions and actions.
- Level up, unlock and customize unique skills with each character. Forge their weapons and create uncountable combinations.
- Multiples endings depending of your actions.
Anima: Song from the Abyss will release on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X. No release date has been announced as of yet.
For more news be sure to read next Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Free Title Update 4 Releases July 9th and Desperados Free Pen And Paper Tabletop RPG.