Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.10
It will fix some common issues in the game such as Mound Maker boss room invasions, tumblebuffing and dartcasting.
Contents of the patch:
- Fixed issue where a player could invade another player during a boss battle.
- Fixed issue where an enchantment could be applied to weapons which normally could not be enchanted.
- Fixed issue where, when items are used while casting magic, display glitches could occasionally occur.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to cancel immediately into a second magic spell after casting the first one.
- Fixed issue where the first part of a skill action could be skipped.
- Fixed issue where a single item could be used indefinitely.
The patch will require a server maintenance at the following times:
- JST February 8th 10:00am – 12:00pm
- CET February 8th 2:00am – 4:00am
- PST February 7th 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- JST February 8th 10:00am – 4:00pm
- CET February 8th 2:00am – 8:00am
- PST February 7th 5:00pm – 11:00pm
- JST February 8th 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- CET February 8th 9:00am – 11:00am
- PST February 8th 12:00am – 2:00am
Visit the Dark Souls 3 Wiki
More on Dark Souls 3