Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 216,033.02
Wiki Edits: 39663
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Growing up, I missed nearly the entire Playstation revolution of gaming. I went from Super Nintendo straight to PC and stayed there until the original Xbox was launched in 2001.  A friend of mine convinced me to play a little game named Halo, which some of you might remember. Because of this, I never played the popular series Tomb Raider. Yes, the original Tomb Raider was available on PC, but controllers for PC were terrible back then making that sort of game nearly unplayable. Years later, when I finally played some Tomb Raider games on Xbox 360, I fell in love with the story ...
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 11,967.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
a 9.7/10? Heresy! hang him!

Seriously though, this makes me even more excited for the game, and for Naughty Dog's future in general.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Praise-the-sun

Revived
Savior

Souls: 10,837.50
Bank: 0.00
Just finished the game.

I like how Sam and Nate summed up my feelings at the end of the story.

Kinda cool to see a new female protagonist. I'm looking forward to seeing the next game, but I don't want to see Nate all old and weak. Maybe in 50 years okay naughty dog? lol.

I imagine the whole series is going to start anew with the daughter and her friends. Can't wait for those top notch graphics!

FiveScissors475

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 1,211.70
Bank: 16,404.00
Wiki Edits: 221
Praise-the-sun wrote:Just finished the game.

I like how Sam and Nate summed up my feelings at the end of the story.

Kinda cool to see a new female protagonist. I'm looking forward to seeing the next game, but I don't want to see Nate all old and weak. Maybe in 50 years okay naughty dog? lol

Nate in Uncharted 5

PlasticandRage

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 4,507.00
Wiki Edits: 88
I just started. Starting out pretty strong. It just occurred to me that this is the first Naughty Dog game that I've played since Last of Us. I forgot how great Naughty Dog games are.
PSN: PlasticandRage

All Great Men Have Mustaches

PhDChaos

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 611.00
Naught Dog is the reason that I switched to PlayStation. Their games are the best in the business for a large studio. The Uncharted series and The Last of Us are amazing. TLoU is the first games that actually made me cry (that scene at the beginning is wrenching). Nolan North (Nathan Drake) is one of (if not the) best voice actors for gaming. That would be enough, but all the actors for all the characters are insanely good. I love(!!!) Naughty Dog.
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon